TIL. Freeballing is the practice of not wearing any underwear under one’s clothes. It is also known as “going commando”. Although practiced by both men and women, the term is often applied to men. It is so called because the balls hang free and unencumbered. This practice supposedly started with some soldiers in commando or other special forces military units, to prevent chafing.
1. Pick a day when you know there won’t be many people at your house. If you live alone, this won’t be a problem.AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Desk Pad Calendar, Ruled Blocks, January 2018 – December 2018, 22″ x 17″ (SK2400)
2. Slowly start freeballing until you get enough confidence to do it around people at your house.
3. When you find out that people in your house do not notice, do not care, or are just silent about it, then you can start free balling in public. This may seem scary at first, but after a while, it will feel normal.
4. Next, go through periods of fulltime freeballing. Start with a few days, then weeks, then months. A good time for this is during summer.
5. Finally, you can be a fulltime freeballer and never wear underwear ever again.