Valentine’s Day Gifts for Children
Here’s a list of last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for children to show your little ones how much you love them.
1. A cute and charming sock monkey just begging to be cuddled.
2. A smiling pillow with a built-in heating pad, so every hug is truly heartwarming
The heating feature charges with a USB cable.
Get it on Amazon!
3. A pair of Tsum Tsum figures of everyone’s favorite loveable couple: Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
4. A Lego set that confirms what every dog lover suspects: Cupid is a pooch.
5. A plush anatomical heart for smart kids who are actually young scientists.
They are so smart that they don’t need mnemonic devices to remember details about the circulatory system.
6. A sheet of temporary tattoos for your kid’s valentines party
Package of eight temporary tattoos in cute designs. So easy to apply, all you need is a wet sponge. These cute tattoos are of such high quality that each tattoo lasts from 2 to 4 days. The tattoos are also safe and non-toxic, they are printed with vegetable-based ink.
7. A heart-shaped fidget spinner to relieve pre-Valentine’s Day stress
See also: 3 of the Best Anxiety Relief Toys
Browse other gift ideas at the
Amazon Valentine’s Day Gift Shop.